The SOR4D Review Panel is responsible for the evaluation of proposals and the monitoring of selected projects. It is composed of international experts from science and practice.
- Dr. Marjolein Dieleman, Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dr. Frank Eyhorn, Biovision Foundation for Ecological Development, Switzerland
- Selina Haeny, UBS Optimus Foundation, Switzerland
- Dr. Kristina Lanz, Alliance Sud, Switzerland
- Dr. Karuna Onta, Independent Consultant, Nepal
- Prof. Priti Parikh, University College London, UK
- Dr. Smita Premchander, Sampark, Amhmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Dr. Bernadette Resurrección, Queens University, Canada
- Prof. Leon Tikly, University of Bristol, UK
- Dr. Manfred Kaufmann, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, Switzerland
- Mirjam Macchi Howell, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, Switzerland
SNSF Delegate and Deputy, Members of National Research Council
- Prof. Stuart Lane, University of Lausanne, Switzerland (Review Panel Chair)
- Prof. Martin Lengwiler, University of Basel, Switzerland (Deputy)
The Review Panel collaborates closely with the SOR4D programme management and advises the SOR4D supervisory body, composed of representatives from the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Swiss National Science Foundation.